Thursday, April 25, 2013

What to put in a kids room

We often get asked how a room should go together and what bean bag to get with what floor matt ?. So I have popped together a couple of inspiration boards . I love kids room and am obsessed with small things for small people . Not sure what will happen after all my kids grow up and leave . When putting our ranges together we I often visualise the products in a room . I love a clashing and eclectic room filled with old and new and not all matching . What are your favourite colours and styles ?
 1. Navy cross bean bag - La de dah kids 
2. Grey and yellow blanket 
3. Blue and grey floor matt 
4. Mr Wolf 



1. Red spot bean bag 
2. Scalloped edge cream floor mat 
3. Willow Doll 
4. Babushka Doll 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. Your products is mind-blowing. Click here to know about Designer Baby Blanket for your baby.

    ReplyDelete

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger