Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Shanghai in pictures

 I want to just pop a few photos of the last instalment of my making trip with our manufacturers . Temperatures where freezing and the smog at all time high in Shanghai . I have been visiting Shanghai for many years through various jobs and it was also the place I discovered I was pregnant with my first son -( He was not the food poisoning I thought I had) . Sorry I am getting off the track . It is a very changing place Shanghai a city of old and  the new and a place that is forever moving and building .It was a great trip and my first by myself since I had my second son - so an uninterrupted night sleep was also very welcomed . We are now only a week or so from launching our winter range and I cannot wait to show you what we have been up to .

















No comments:

Post a Comment

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger