Thursday, October 25, 2012

Weakness for animal cuteness

It is no secret that I have a weakness for all things cute and animal so I could not resist some of the cute little finds across the globe . As we head into what is meant to be summer on the other side of the globe they are layering up in some super cute animal inspired outfits :

Both of the above outfits are by Stella Mccartney and are now available through her web store they are the most adorable little outfits .
The trend has also jumped over into adult versions - I have to say this is super cute and available through Topshop
What do you think ?

1 comment:

  1. Love love them bec!! I would have both... Obviously just the bottom for me but the top one is the cutest!! Have U bought from top shop before??

    ReplyDelete

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger