Sunday, October 28, 2012

The weekend of the switch

This weekend has been a weekend of switch .
Our boys room switched from white to a pale grey colour very excited the new colour looks great .
My baby switched from a cot to a big bed and two nights in the transition has gone really well . He is sleeping like a baby or big boy ....
I finally attended a workshop to learn more about my camera and switching from auto mode to manual mode and I have to say I don't ever think I will be ever going back to Auto mode again . A whole new world has opened up . Thanks to Angie Baxter for an incredible workshop . I left learning so much in one day truly incredible .I have popped a few of the happy snaps that have been taken in full manual mode . Sorry a bit over excited I do apologise . It was nice to have a weekend away from work and markets and some time out for a side hobby .So our weekend of switch is over and back to routine tomorrow . Don't forget our competition that is open until Wednesday really is a great extra for the Christmas shopping list .


Yes that is baby's o favourite La de dah Monkey 



See the walls in the background they have gone from white to grey - love the colour 





I hope that you had a glorious weekend what did you get up to ? Was it a weekend of switch in your house ? .

No comments:

Post a Comment

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger