Sunday, January 8, 2012

VINTAGE CIRCUS THEME PARTY



















It has been a huge week and one that saw our little baby O turn 1 . We had a vintage circus themed party which was lots of fun . I made the cake a chocolate mud on the bottom and a store brought fruit cake on the top ( a later addition after I thought the cake needed a second layer ) . The decorating was so much fun and for once I avoided the Vienna cream icing and I have to say I loved the effect . The day was celebrated with family and friends in the backyard with a bbq and salad bar - much easier then party food. I think the photos speak for themselves we all had a great day . It was so good to catch up with everyone after what had been a very busy 1 year . Happy birthday baby O. ( sorry about the overload of photos )

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! When I saw your beautiful cake it reminded me of a recent ornament I made for a customer. Her little girl turned 3, and since her birthday was near Christmas, she gave out custom ornaments as party favors. you can peek here:

    http://www.etsy.com/transaction/66778276

    hope your son has a wonderful year!!

    ReplyDelete

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger