Saturday, October 22, 2011

the novogratz








O.k so it may look like I am obsessed , but I think of it more as inspired . I currently watched the series that the Novagratz created still very keen to see the 9 by design but that is another blog entry . This truly inspiring couple create these amazing homes that they share with there 7 children . They series goes through very varied brief from re creating a triplets room to add more space to revamping a beach house . There ideas are out of the box and have some great DYI projects along the way .
Art features heavily in the series as did the discover of Ann Carrington a very talented british artist . I love her work that she has created, and I am also very excited to hear that she has release limited addition prints of her work. My favourite is the pearly encrusted Queen credit card anyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment

La De Dah Kids All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger